Faulty Towers Dining Experience
Posted on: 10 March
Straight from London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is coming to the Anglesea Golf Club in June 2022. Officially the world’s most sought after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC’s iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
– ‘Hilariously uplifting’ ★★★★★ In Touch Magazine, Hunters Pokolbin 2019
– ‘A kooky but brilliant concept’ ★★★★★ Melbourne Observer, Stamford Plaza Melbourne
– ‘An infectious adventure’ ★★★★★ scenestr, Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Sydney
– ‘Hilarious’ ★★★★★ The West Australian, Rigby’s, Perth
– ‘The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and Edinburgh Fringe, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Anglesea Golf Club is Ayesha Tansey (Sybil), Jamie Burgess (Basil) and Luke Alleva (Manuel).
* Performer bios are on the About/Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S ♯1 EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Anglesea Golf Club, 45 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, VIC 3230
Date: Monday 20 June 2022
Time: Arrival between 6:00pm and 6:30pm, show starts 6:30pm.
Tickets: $85.00 pp – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.